DAY 7: 10 important people
1. My dad. What else is there to say? I’ve always been Daddy’s Little Girl and he’s uber important to me.
2. My sister. I don’t say it often enough, but I totally love her and don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have her.
3. My mom. We don’t always get along, but she means the world to me.
4. Doris ~ aka Mom2. She helped see me through some really tough times, and I love her for that.
5. Dr. Matthews. He always encouraged me, no matter what.
6. Liz. She gave me the space I needed to heal and grow.
7. Darlene. Another one who believed in and supported me when no one else did.
8. Pam. For loving me unconditionally.
9. This may be cheating, but all my Front Runners teammates for pushing me to be better than I thought I could be.
10. Someone who shall go unnamed for teaching me to really only trust in myself and no one else.
(Honestly? That was a lot harder than I thought it would be.)
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
DAY 9: 10 ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words